At Stork Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in West Des Moines, IA is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 11!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you will notice the following new procedures:
- All people entering the office must be screened before entering – CIOVID questionnaire & temperature check. Completed in atrium – no car phone check-in
- All entering the office must wear a mask
- We are asking non-patients to wait outside our space (outside, in their car, or in the atrium at a social distance)
- Brush & floss before coming to your appointment
- Plexiglass is installed at all admin stations
- An air scrubber has been installed in our HVAC system
- Extra surface disinfectant for clinic cleaning
- Increased frequency of cleaning common area/items
- Removed food, coffee bar & magazines
- Social distanced employee work stations & all patient care areas
- Offering virtual exams for new patients & growth guidance patients
- Digital signatures/ docs- paperless office
- Appointment review on patients phone so parents know what was completed
- Increased PPE masks, face shields & gowns
- Hand sanitizer & hand washing stations available throughout the facility
- COVID Training with the team before seeing any patients
Our Orthodontist in West Des Moines, IA & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 515-225-4310 with any questions or click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Stork Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 515-225-4310.