UPDATE FOR OUR VALUED PATIENTS
Stork Orthodontics will continue to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests. Please read below to find out what safety measures have been put in place and what to expect when you arrive.
- All people entering the office are no longer required to be screened before entering the office. We ask, just as always, if you do not feel well or did not go to work or school that you contact us to reschedule your appointment to when you are feeling better.
- All people entering the office can choose if they would like to wear a mask
- Non-patients are free to wait inside or outside our space
- Please brush & floss before coming to your appointment, as we no longer have a toothbrushing area in our office
- An air scrubber has been installed in our HVAC system to help cleanse the air
- Extra surface disinfectants used for clinic cleaning
- Increased frequency of cleaning common area/items
- Refreshments area offers individually packaged cups and snacks
- Social distanced clinic/treatment chairs
- Offering virtual exams for new patients, growth guidance patients, and existing patients when requested
- Digital signatures/ docs – paperless office
- Appointment review on patients phone so parents know what was completed, as requested
- Increased PPE masks, face shields & gowns
- Hand sanitizer & hand washing stations available throughout the facility
- We will continue COVID Training with our team as any updates or recommendations are released
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and team. If you have any questions, please call us at 515-608-8724. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
Are you a new patient? Welcome!
Please watch this short video prior to your first appointment.
We can’t wait to see you soon!
If you are an existing patient, welcome back!
Watch the video below for a quick rundown of our practice’s latest updates.